Bundle & Save
Part of the Junior’s Adventures series, Financial Peace Jr. gives parents the tools they need to raise money-smart kids. The kit covers four basic concepts: working, spending, saving and giving.
The best bosses understand the art of delegation. My commenter said something along the lines of, “They’ve fired themselves from their previous job,” meaning that they don’t interfere in the day-to-day and minute-to-minute workflow or processes. In essence, learning to delegate instead of micromanage is about trust。
The Financial Peace Jr. toolkit includes:
- One Junior’s Parent Guide gives step-by-step instructions on how to use the kit and provides insight into what money concepts kids are capable of understanding in different “ages & stages.”
- One Junior’s Activity Book is filled with fun illustrations, coloring pages and activities to engage kids of all ages in the chapter lessons.
- One Smart Kids Launch Pad chart with reward stickers to celebrate the completion of each activity
- One Chore Chart with magnetic chore labels and one dry-erase pen so kids can mark their progress
- One Set of Durable Give, Save & Spend envelopes for kids
- Free Smart Money, Smart Kids ebook to take your kids to the next level
Customer Ratings and Reviews
Includes: Junior’s Activity Book, Junior Parent’s Guide, Dry-Erase Chore Chart with Magnetic Frame, Dry-Erase Marker, Magnetic Chore Chart Labels, Give, Save, and Spend Envelopes, Launchpad Poster and Stickers, Free Smart Money Smart Kids E-Book Download, Free Smart Money Smart Kids Online Video Lesson
Target Audience: Ages 3-12
Dimensions: 9.1 x 1.6 x 11.5 inches
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
The people of both countries have the wisdom to properly manage their differences, there is a need and there are also conditions for us to continue to expand our common interests.
Mr. Murray came to her with a full beard, so she was able to shape it into the thick, bushy mustache pictured here. “Bill has never worn that look before,” Ms. Hannon said, “so it was lovely to get something new.”
The CSI 300, which consists of 300 of the top A-shares traded on the Shanghai and Shenzhen exchanges, is down 7 per cent and will be shut for the remainder of the day.